No. We are currently stocking products as quickly as possible but with global supply chain slowdowns, back-order dates are applicable for some of our products. Additionally, some product combinations are only sold on a made-to-order basis.
In general most lighting and accessories are kept in-stock or are already ordered with back order dates. you can generally tell if a product has stock or a back-order date on the product page. Our most popular furniture pieces are typically kept in stock and some options are made-to-order.
- In Stock: Please note that these stock values are as accurate as possible but are not always true in real time so there may be cases where a product appears to be in stock but is no longer available due to competing demand.
- Back-Ordered: If a product is typically kept in stock, but is not currently in stock, it will have a back-order date on the product page. You can add this to your cart by clicking pre-order. Please note: back order dates are estimated as accurately as possible based on manufacturing and shipping time. There are sometimes cases where these dates change out of our control.
- Made-to-Order: Some furniture, especially customized furniture is made-to-order. Depending on the product, it can be made in 4 weeks - 20 weeks.
- Dining, bar, and counter chairs: Designer collection and non-upholstered versions are ready for shipping in 4 weeks. Spec orders with a pre-approved fabric can be made in 6-8 weeks. COM can be produced within 6-8 weeks after receiving an approved fabric.
- All other upholstered furniture: Items not currently in stock are made to order in Europe with a 16-20 week lead time.
Please contact us on live chat or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any further questions.